The 5 Day Reset Kit isn’t complicated. USANA scientists designed RESET™ to make losing weight feel easy, giving you a significant head-start. By following the RESET program, you can lose up to five pounds in five days. RESET has been clinically tested, and its low-glycemic foundation is scientifically based. Rethink dieting. Resolve, renew, re-invent with RESET.
The 5 Day Low Glycemic RESET Kit is a science based life style change “jumpstart” developed through years of ongoing in research by highly recognized research institutions such as Usana Health Sciences, the Linus Pauling Institute, University of Colorado.
My fellow associate Dr. Steve Hryszczuk, a veteran and highly recognized health care professional at St. Anthony’s Medical Center in Rockford, Il , explains why the 5 Day Reset Plan is so effective.
Upon completion of the 5 Day Reset Kit, move on to the Transform Phase to meet your long term weight loss goal.
- Can lose five pounds in five days†
- Can lose two pounds a week for twelve weeks†
- Low-glycemic ingredients to control carbohydrate cravings*
- One of the most nutritional weight-loss programs on the market
- In a clinical study the average inches lost were 1.5 inches
- Provides balanced nutrition and all you need for weight-loss success
- 15 Nutrimeal™ – Chocolate, French Vanilla, and Wild Strawberry
- 5 Peanut Butter Crunch Nutrition Bars
- 5 Oatmeal Raisin Nutrition Bars
- 5 AM/PM HealthPak 100™ packets
- Program guide
†Typical results are 4 lbs in 5 days. Results will vary. As with any health or fitness program, a sensible eating plan and regular exercise are required to achieve long-term weight loss results. Results from the RESET 5-day weight-management system are achieved through daily caloric restriction and moderate exercise. It is suggested that you take these products to your physician and secure his/her advice if you intend to change your diet, begin an exercise program, are pregnant, lactating, have allergies, are taking medications, or are under the care of a physician. USANA’s RESET 5-day weight-management system is FOOD, not a DRUG.